Key features of the wider heritage initiatives include:
- Large community space overlooking the new industrial-feel public square
- Retention and restoration of the historic wooden gate within the Stratford Road wall
- Heritage display boards on the Stratford Road wall
- Salvaged artefacts or rail related materials/ features designed into the landscape
- Heritage centre dedicated to reflecting the life of the site and the town of Wolverton
St. Modwen and Knorr Bremse are currently working together to deliver a plan which will mean that all notable artefacts will be removed from the existing buildings and stored away safely until they can be housed in a heritage centre or across the site as part of the landscape strategy that will accompany the residential development. Below are some illustrative photographs of how heritage features could be worked into landscaping.